Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Mod 5-2


Online
Product Review Websites


Stephen
Hardy



  1. http://www.learningwarereviews.com




  • Learning
    Ware Reviews offers reviews of the latest educational and
    edutainment titles and software.. One of the many things I like
    about this site is that it offers links to the websites of the
    companies reviewed. The site also offers links and articles of
    products for teachers to use.



2.
http://www.user.shentel.net/rbowman/



  • Bob
    Bowman’s site is a free website that offers extensive how-to
    guides on finding and using free technology and software for
    education. The site also offers links to tutorials, software reviews
    and similar resources.



3.
http://www.superkids.com/



  • Super
    Kids is an educational software review and resource website. They
    offer reviews and ratings, news about educational issues and tools
    that can be used on and offline. I really like that super kids was
    created to connect parents and teachers with educational software.




1 comment:

  1. Hi, i looked at your websites I think that my favorite website is the LearningWare Reviews. I like how they have the alphabet listed on the top of a page; it makes it easier to search programs. I also like how once you click on the name it takes you to another page with a description of the game. Also I like how you can click on links to buy it on the same page as the description. I think you did some good research and had good explanations.
    -Signe Larson

    ReplyDelete